Open House / Science and Social Science Expo
Tuesday, March 21
SCIENCE AND SOCIAL SCIENCE EXPO: starts at 3:30 pm in the Auditorium
OPEN HOUSE: STARTS AT 4:00 PM
7th Grade Required Immunization
Did you know…in California, parents must provide proof that their children have been vaccinated against certain diseases? It’s the law.
Follow this link for more information. TDap Important Information
We Offer the DUAL Language Two-Way Immersion Program - Spanish
DUAL Language Two-Way Immersion Program - Spanish
What is it?
• Instructional program for English learners and English proficient students taught in the EL’s primary language (Spanish) and English.
How does this program help my child?
• Students learn standards-based academic content in English and in the Spanish.
What makes this program unique?
• English learners and English proficient students acquire language proficiency and academic achievement in English and in Spanish.
• English learners (who speak Spanish) and English proficient students serve as mutual language models.
• Students develop bilingualism and biliteracy.
Who can enroll in this program?
• English learners in elementary grades, who speak Spanish.
• English proficient students (IFEP, RFEP, EO.)
What grade levels offer the program?
• We currently offer the DUAL Language Program in grades Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Do I need a Parental Exception Waiver?
SCHOOL WIDE POSITIVE BEHAVIOR PLAN
Please continue supporting our positive behavior plan by reviewing school rules and expectations with your son/daughter and by giving your child immediate positive feedback for good behavior. Your support in this effort will help establish a culture of safety and respect.
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL MEETINGS
Friday, January 27th @ 8:30 am
Friday, February 24th @ 8:30 am
Friday, March 24th @ 8:30 am
TITLE I PARENT INVOLVEMENT POLICY WILL BE MAILED OUT THIS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH
OUR 2016-2017 TITLE I PARENT INVOLVEMENT POLICY WILL BE MAILED HOME THIS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH. IF YOU NEED AN ADDITIONAL COPY REQUEST CAN BE MADE WITH MRS. ALBERT IN THE MAIN OFFICE.
NUESTRA POLÍTICA DE PARTICIPACIÓN DE LOS PADRES DEL TÍTULO I DE 2016-2017 SERA ENVIADA POR CORREO EL VIERNES, 4 DE NOVIEMBRE. SI USTED NECESITA UNA PETICIÓN ADICIONAL DE COPIA SE PUEDE HACER CON LA SRA. ALBERT EN LA OFICINA.
THE SCHOOL-PARENT COMPACT WILL BE GIVEN TO PARENTS DURING PARENT/ TEACHER CONFERENCE WEEK
OUR UPDATED 2016-2017 SCHOOL-PARENT COMPACT WILL BE GIVEN TO PARENTS AT PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES NEXT WEEK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THEN!
NUESTRO ACTUALIZADO 2016-2017 COMPACTO ESCOLAR-PADRE SERÁ DADO A LOS PADRES EN LAS CONFERENCIAS DE PADRES / MAESTROS LA PRÓXIMA SEMANA. ¡BUSCAMOS VERTE ENTONCES!
School Site Council Meeting (SSC)
We will be having our monthly School Site Council Meeting on Monday, October 24th at 2:40 p.m. in the Conference Room.